Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/9: So this is the new year???

So, I will get to it.

Vegas in 3 days !!!! This is gonna be the shit.

Lots of pokers, profuse amounts of tittays, exorbitant portions of bacon, french toast, and luxe, and of course all the guys from 67.

Ended up the final tally for 2010 up a decent sum (roughlt $4k) and played quite a bit at the end of the year which attributed to 25% of the profit. I felt that my play has improved quite a bit just over this year alone.

I played about 4hrs of 6/12 on Saturday and ended up swinging from +180 to -180 loser on the night. It was extremely slow, started off well had 3 winners in the first hour but then just didn't pick up a had for the next 3 literally.

I did try to iso some weaker players using my fucking nit image due to card deadedness and that completely backfired horribly.

Basically, it might have came off as spew but w/e. If I can't iso 3! from the button against a early position open from a loose player and not get there WTF right. I felt that this was the correct play at the time. Short story was I 3! from the button a against loose/weak ish player to knock out the blinds w/ KQ of clubs, well, that didn' t happen one of the blinds (kelly-douchey oaf) capped it, and I whiffed the flop of 456 all diamonds and called one and whiffed the turn as well.

I did kinda get a little spewey w/ 99 in a 3 way pot in position on a board of A84 rainbow. Snap raising one of the other 2 who donked out. I continued on the turn both called :-(. and the river is an Ace where I got to show it down of course one of them has the Ace. I guess that I pretty much have to check behind the turn after the other person calls 2 cold out of position, that almost always means weak or mid strength ace.

So I learned a bit more and just gotta not make those -EV plays like betting the turn w/ the 99.

Amped, for LV, can't wait bitches.

No comments: