Friday, December 24, 2010

12/23: Fa Ra Ra Ra Rahh, Ra Ra, Ra Rahhh

Ho, Ho, Ho!!! Merry LHE Christmas!


So its Christmas time and the poker games seems to be steadily gaining momentum towards the end of the year. Capitol is now running a couple of promotions with their new players card system which gives $1/hr comps which should be pretty good for food over the upcoming sessions. They are giving away a 2011 Ford Mustang, 3 Poker Cruise Packages, and a bunch of cash. The drawing is 2/19/2011. You qualify for a ticket when you have a full house or better. Personally, I would just like to see them go back an add $1k to the BBJ everyday instead of saving up for this promotion. But w/e I hope I/Nik/SD win some portion of this.

I did sneak in a small blargh session last night for like 4ish hours. Nothing really to report. I only played no joke 6 hands preflop. QQ 2x, AK 2x, A9s, and TT. Thats it. I did have a pretty awesome 4/8 table it started out with lots of limps pre followed with lots of maniac-type flop and turn play.

As the night went on there, the flop play was transferred to pre-flop and it was just crazy. There were roughly 4 straight maniacs, which is 2 too many imo. I usually like 2 maniacs because they usually clash with each other, but with 4, that is kinda nuts.

Well, all in all I ended up dusting off a rack due to 1 pot where I got rivered in a kill for a $200 pot, aye yahhhh. I might make an appearance tonight when Nik and SD are playing till tomorrow morning, fucking degens, lolz.

TP: -$96
TSP: 4hrs
BB/hr: -3BB/hr.

Merry Christmas, and it is Christmas and not Happy Holidays.



2 comments:

Nik Santi said...

Happy Holidays Ho

Aaron said...

Thanks for excluding others on this joyous day