Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where Has the Time Gone????


Well, so this is awkward.  1 f-ing entry since last July? 1 god damned entry. That is deplorable.  So what is new????

To be honest, not that much on the poker front.  Haven’t been able to play as much as I would like but there was a stretch in there where I was playing at least 5hrs per week, which is a lot for me.  At the end of last year, I ended up making money again and carried a 2 BB/hr winrate which I guess I can’t complain about but…there is so much I need to improve.

There really isn’t any reason for these leaks, or intricacies that I haven’t been able to figure out; I’d really say that I just need to play MOAR to iron these things out.  I am sure that after many hours I will be able to push the winrate up higher.


Life Update – Bullet Points for sheer laziness
-          -Got Married
-          -Took some trips (Mexico, Belize, Denver, Vegas)
-          -Sold House
-          -Currently looking for new one in better neighborhood
-          -Playing Softball w/ Nik and AC, Tommy is cameraman
-          -Still work at same job :yawn:



This will be just a short update as I will work to post lots during the upcoming months as I plan on playing lots before during and after Vegas with the 67 crew.
Hey, I may even post some hands, YAY?!?


No comments: